|1. Tap Extender Tubes are designed to adapt to
most beer tap systems
2. They are
designed to to achieve less than 1% turbulence by assuring a smooth
flow from the tap through the tube to
3. They REDUCE the amount of WASTE from
4. They REDUCE the amount of WASTE from over
5. They are easily installable and removable.
6. The food grade Silicon seal assures no air
enters where the tube connects to the tap. This eliminates
7. They are made from the finest metals and are
guaranteed for life under normal use and handling.
8. The straight
design helps to keep the tube against the side of the container
9. They help turbulence reduction by having the
tube placed into the beer.
10. They help bar tenders (experienced and
non-experienced) pour more consistently.
11. They are designed to minimize mold growth
as there are no spaces where beer can get trapped.
12. They are simple to keep clean.
13. And they are made in the USA!
Now the BIG Question...
First: The Tap Extenders
are made of 316T grade stainless steel.
Second: A CLEAN system is a SAFE system.
As long as the beer system is maintained properly there should not
any issues with contamination.
All taps should be wiped down at least once at the beginning and end
day. More is obviously better.
This includes the tap
and the Tap Extenders.
Third: Because the system is clean, and there is no cross
contamination from one tap to the other, and the Tap
wiped at least once
per day, placing the Tap Extender into the beer will not contaminate
beer unless you are refilling a used glass/cup/container which is a
health code violation.
Applications of 316T Stainless Steel:
Some typical applications include:
Food preparation equipment particularly in chloride
Medical implants, including pins, screws and orthopedic
implants like total hip and knee replacements